Evangelical Christian Church (XX cent.)
It arises on the main street in Gasperina; it opened to the cult on September, 25 1949. The evangelical faith developed in Gasperina thanks to Domenico Fulginiti who emigrated to the States during the 20s of the 1900. In that county, he knew this faith and decided to testify it when back home. He dealt with the construction of this place of cult that, in a second time, was donated to the Assemblee di Dio in Italy.