St. Joseph’s Church (XVIII cent.)
In the middle of the ancient ruga ‘e Pateḍa, the church named Saint Joseph (also branch of the Matrix church) is erected.
It is also the site of the Madonna de La Salette’s statue, whose cult started in Gasperina on 1872.
The construction of the church goes back to 1745-1752 and is attributed to Don Joseph and Anna Spadea; the bell tower, restored on 2005, presents a bulbshaped cusp.
In its internal, a marble shell shaped Holy water fountain is located (it is similar to other two of the Matrix Church). The Saint Joseph’s wooden half bust statue of notable artistic value can be visited inside this church.